Samsung Monochrome Printing
These powerful MX7 Mono Series MFPs are specifically designed to respond to the growing demand for A3 printers, delivering smart usability that enables businesses to work faster and more efficiently with intuitive, user-friendly controls. Equipped with high-performance, cost-efficient features and embedded security, Samsung MX7 Mono Series MFPs meet the demands of businesses that depend on high-volume printing with low total cost of ownership (TCO).
- 90-degree pivoting touchscreen - Samsung’s unique display pivots 90 degrees for full-page portrait or landscape viewing. This innovative feature enables users to easily review and edit documents right at the MFP before printing, without having to zoom or to return to their PCs to make adjustments.
- Android-based printing UX - Samsung MX7 Mono Series MFPs boast Android-based printing UI, allowing the Samsung SMART UX Center to function justlike a touchscreen tablet. It features an intuitive touch-to-print display screen for easy use, and is compatible with various Android-based devices.
- True convenience works the way people think - As part of the SMART UX Center, Samsung’s Printing App Center enables users to easily set up printers by downloading essential apps from a web portal. Another convenient option includes the Workbook Composer, which gives users the ability to crop desired content, automatically scan it, and save it for final formatting and editing without needing a PC.
- Enterprise-level Samsung Cloud Print - With Samsung’s private cloud, users can work in a secure internal network. The cloud architecture supports scalability and ease of deployment.
- Enterprise-level security - Samsung’s enterprise-level encryption and overwrites (up to 7) ensures end-to-end security, even when working remotely.
- The Mobile Device Management (MDM) solution - MDM provides full integration for enterprise mobility and management. Samsung MFPs are also easily integrated with legacy enterprise security applications, as well as existing print management and workflow solutions.
- Wireless option with active NFC - Users can connect and print with ease using Samsung’s Mono MX7 Series MFPs with advanced NFC technology. Simply tap to print, scan or fax documents with any NFC-supported mobile device. The wireless option with active NFC provides easy Wi-Fi setup, cloning and management through a mobile device, while Samsung Mobile Print Pro provides user authentication and job accounting.